Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Website Thoughts/Ideas

 The two blogs that caught my eye would be Antony Wiktor and Devin Stank. One thing that stood out to me was the use of space. A lot of the other websites seemed like that they had too much white space. They just looked kinda bland and boring. I really like how these two people used the whole webpage. I also enjoyed how they used the use of "live video" on their websites. It made it look much cooler. 


Some things that I want on my website would be 

-Use of live videos 

-A search bar

-Having my initials in the top left hand corner and possibly have it be a drop down menu

-I kinda like the idea of doing a purple and gold theme if possible, maybe metallic if i can?! 

-Photography page

-Maybe video feed if I get into videography 

-Maybe add a video of "about me" and film it?




No comments:

Post a Comment